• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Image Hosting

grand

Hi,
Well we aren't exactly a hosting company or any of that stuff.

But i have plenty of extra bandwidth and space on my site, so i have offered free image hosting on our gallery.

http://www.project-ion.net

Just click on our image gallery link, You'll see the rules, etc.

-------------------

For those that want to see the rules before even visiting the site here you go :

Four Simple Rules:
(1) 1-2 Images per user (if i see people using it to store like 10+ images they'll be deleted.
----
(2) You MUST provide your Email and/or a user name on the pictures Description, along with what you're gonna use it for. Such as "forum Sigs" etc.
-----
(3) Your Images MUST be below 180 Kbs. If we find pictures bigger than that, they'll be deleted.

(4) No Adult Related Images! Such as Hentai, and you know the rest.
--------
To upload pics, just click above upload picture link and select the Image hosting.

Newbies: To get your image URL, just right click on the image, properties. And you'll see a image url. Copy and paste it.

Special Note: We host your sigs/banners for Free. Please do not Abuse the free service by uploading large images, or abusing it by having too banners/sigs/etc.
1-3 Is more than enough.

Hey grand, if you're interested, I have a set of scripts, called FreeImageHost, that'd be perfect for running it. It'll help ya handle most of those rules automatically. I may be able to make ya a deal on it in exchange for some free advertising. ;)

Hey sorry for the REALLY late reply, but i don't really need any of those great scripts.

Not alot people use the image hosting service, and i didn't expect it to be huge or anything. It will remain open to anyone who still wants hosting for there pics.

Back