• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free .info Domains!

Can somewone get me one .infp please!!!!!
I am not from USA/Canada/UK , and i dont have credit card.If you want please send pm to tell you domain name.
Thanks

Like 4th brother,I am from CN &no card. Can any body help?????
I want 'PANADA.INFO'.
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buy the way ,where are u get",co.uk"

Last edited:
gbwebhosting said:
What does it cost to renew?

Renewal price is not mention, they have just displayed the message that after one year customer will be charged at standard 1&1 domain rate.

If people aren't at the age of legitmately requesting a credit-card. Why don't you just purchase a pre-paid credit card? It will work for everything just like a credit card, but unlike a credit card a pre-paid credit card has a certain amount of money you can use. (The amount you put on it), as a credit-card you actually kind of take loans from the company then pay them back, ect.

Pre-Paid Credit Card's are actually quite good to use, I've used one once. You can purchase a pre-paid credit card at your local convenience store, and you'll get the number, security number ect. But then it will take 7-10 business days for the actual card to be mailed in with your name on and everything. After that, when you max out that credit card you can always return to that convenience store and put in more cash.

Last edited:
I could offer you a free .info domain if you use my hosting (it could be free) unless you want it paid, but for the free hosting it will be supported with ads. And you'll need a traffic requirement.

gbwebhosting said:
Is anyone else offering free .info domains?

We are providing free domains with COMPLETE CONTROL and without need to post or carry ads. You need to do no favours. But due to finances involved, we only help webmasters who have existing, working site in English or Hindi and are genuinely in need of domain which they can not afford due to financial constraints.

To know more about the site and application, contact me through any of my listed messengers or send me email through this site. I'll send you site details.

coolguyz said:
We are providing free domains with COMPLETE CONTROL and without need to post or carry ads. You need to do no favours. But due to finances involved, we only help webmasters who have existing, working site in English or Hindi and are genuinely in need of domain which they can not afford due to financial constraints.

To know more about the site and application, contact me through any of my listed messengers or send me email through this site. I'll send you site details.
Site has been sold, please do not contact me for the same.

Will they charge my credit card? becuase when i signed up for example for bidvertiser,they said i will get $20 free when i will add my cc number...and yes they gave me $20 but they also charged my CC for around $3

Back