• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FREE Microsoft USB Key

Yeah getting mine, shood be interesting, dunno if they would go on ebay or anything, but hay yeah its free so that can't be bad.

BEN-MR

This is cool i used google so i recon i got all the answers correct. 6-8 Weeks for delivery though! LOL Nice of Microsoft to give out free usb keys though.

Thanks for the link.

http://daveincarthage.wordpress.com/ said:
Here are the answers to the four questions:
Q1. How many ways are there to obtain a full Microsoft® Windows® Desktop license?
Answer:: 2

Q2: Volume License Agreements cover Windows Desktop operating system upgrades only.
Answer: True

Q3: OEM operating system licenses are non-transferable.

Q4: The most cost-effective way to acquire an initial, full underlying Windows Desktop license is preinstalled.

it seems to work whether you get the answers wrong or right though, lol.

Have you went through it - you need an MS licensing access - after you go through the link to download.

Decker said:
Have you went through it - you need an MS licensing access - after you go through the link to download.

No, it doesn't. You just put your email in, they ask for address information, then you take a four question test, and BAM!

Cool.... thanks for telling us about this free stuff... LOL... I search all the answer from yahoo. But is it true to wait for 4 to 6 weeks to get it? =)

X3r0X said:
Only in the U.S. :(
I'm in Canada and it didnt complain. Still said you'll get it in 6-8 weeks.
Hopefully they wont be cheap bastars and spend that extra dime for postage heh.

It's probably not worth the time for me to register... thanks for the heads up though. ;)

people who searched for the answers are stupid. they BLATANTLY posted the answers on the page before the survey.

Once per month go to Google, enter "free site:microsoft.com" and read. You'll find all kinds of nifty little giveaways.

Thank you for posting this. Free USB keychain will make a great birthday gift for a cheap bastard like me. :)

Back