• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Partition Magic Clone

I don't need it. I have Gnome Partition Manager on my Ubuntu LiveCD. Unless there are other uses for Partition Magic other than making paritions, resizing them, and other basic partition editor work, then it's not really needed on my end.

In my opinion, this is good for people that don't have Linux or the knowledge to use a different operating system. My guess is that alot of people don't want to switch from Windows or even attempt something new. For Example, Internet Explorer is what a lot of people use because its on there computer. Ubuntu isn't that hard at all to use really...

In my opinion, this is good for people that don't have Linux or the knowledge to use a different operating system.

If you have the knowledge to operating a Partition Manager, then you have the knowledge to operate one from Linux.

In my opinion, this is good for people that don't have Linux or the knowledge to use a different operating system. My guess is that alot of people don't want to switch from Windows or even attempt something new. For Example, Internet Explorer is what a lot of people use because its on there computer. Ubuntu isn't that hard at all to use really...

GNU Parted runs off of two floppy disks. You boot off of one, then load the software with the other when it tells you to switch disks. You don't have to know how to use Linux to use it.

It might run off of a CD now, but I haven't used it in years. No need to shrink partitions anymore.

Back