• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Accounts (30 domains, no catch)

Hi, Everyone I have just gone through all of my private messages and found about 70 requests and nearly all of them not containing a domain! please provide a domain, what you want your login to be and your password and your email.
If you have pm'ed me without a domain, I cant set it up so anyone who applies from now, please provide a domain !!

Hi, Everyone I have just gone through all of my private messages and found about 70 requests and nearly all of them not containing a domain! please provide a domain, what you want your login to be and your password and your email.
If you have pm'ed me without a domain, I cant set it up so anyone who applies from now, please provide a domain !!
You need to follow instructions if you want hosting. I have bolded the important part for all those who seemed to have missed it ;)

This is a funny thread.
I'm sorry, but what can you do with a 200mb reseller? lol
offer 10mb accounts?

Yes actually or as in my previous post people can increase their space by 50mb for every small ad that they display from us and it can go upto 5gig if they are willing

every one who hasnt recieved their account WILL recieve it, im sorry that they take so long but i have had hundreds of requests from all over the place.

Back