• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller Hosting

_andy_

Hello all!
I need a free reseller hosting. The limit isn't important.
who can do it?
I will put banner on the site.
My domain is also .com

Not gonna happen unless you have something to put on the table too. Reseller plans are not the expensive.

Not gonna happen unless you have something to put on the table too. Reseller plans are not the expensive.

He is offering to place banner ads on his site. I'd offer him some reseller space, but I no longer offer free reseller hosting.

Hm, are you earning any revenue from your site at the moment? If so, we can work out a deal. Meaning, I wouldn't need payment up-front.

I'm not earning but I don't want pay. I would just like someone to offer me free reseller and I put banner or more in my site.

Then no real host here will offer you anything. No smart and reliable company will offer you a reseller so you can just piggyback off of them for free forever, just to sell hosting to clients and earn all the profit.

To be honest, no one will give you a reseller hosting for free to let you earn money from it.
Perhaps, some might give u a shared hosting space and ask u to promote their reseller hosting plans for them.
But you can only find reseller hosting for free at those P2H forums, which not much of them will survive long.

HEYHEYHEY lol

I can provide you with free reseller hosting. My policy on free reseller hosting is I take 25% of the income, but as long as that happens, you can have all the webspace/bandwith you want!

@_andy_,
so far, I din see any yet.
If you are going to make a fortune with it, listen to our suggestion, go for a paid ones if you want to use a reseller hosting to earn.

You won't have time to post to keep your host active, and to manage your clients, and promote your business.

And there are a lot of abusers in P2H hostings, so very high possibilities that the server will be very overloaded.

We can setup a reseller account for you with 10GB space and 100GB bandwidth but need a link back to our site. Please post in our forums at 0000cost.com if you are interested.

We can setup a reseller account for you with 10GB space and 100GB bandwidth but need a link back to our site. Please post in our forums at 0000cost.com if you are interested.

No offense, but it seems like you are quite oversold.

Back