• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller - Reasonable specifications

X3r0X

Hello everyone =).

Long long time since I've browsed these here forums, and not much has changed with the few ridiculous requests I've seen just on the first page :lol:.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I'm humbly requesting a small reseller package from a reliable host. I have a year or so of experience in administrating WHM, DirectAdmin and VistaPanel reseller control panels, and essentially know the ins and outs of how to operate a free host.

As far as putting figures to my specifications, I'm thinking along the lines of:

Space: 1gb
Bandwidth: 5gb
Features: A moderate size of all the usuals, MySQL databases etc.

My preference lies with WHM, as I find most end-users prefer Cpanel, and it's where the majority of my administrative experience comes from.

In terms of making you a profit, that's also quite open for negotiation. Feel free to approach me with any offers you may have, including supporting ads, posting, etc.

My main request though is that you are a sustainable, reliable host. I understand in the area where I'm requesting this for free, that may be a little sketchy, however I intend to approach this with utmost professionalism, and would expect the same from the host.

As far as my own domain goes, I'm as of yet undecided as to whether I'll put the money up for registration. Not that $8 is breaking my bank, however the difficulty is in transferring funds to paypal, not such an easy process. There's the option of utilizing such services as uni.cc and co.cc, but I'll make a decision on that pending any suitable offers here.

My age and contact information is readily accessible in my contact card, and I make no appologies for my young age. However, if you're willing to accept that and see my reasonable request, please feel free to respond here or in a personal message.

Thanks for reading this marathon post, and look forward to hearing some responses.

Regards,
Chris

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I already have a suitable name, layout, support network and registration process for the website should I receive a suitable offer. If anyone wishes to view the website, in its late developmental stages, please PM me and I'll forward you the address.

Last edited:
Well, since your an Aussie, ill help you out for an adsense or banner on you main page or maybe just for the hell of it IF you answer me with the correct Aussie Identification code:

Aussie Aussie Aussie!!

Last edited:
Hey,
Chris, CancerHost.com would love to support you in this project. I can provide you with what you need and room to grow. I've seen you around the forums before and your a very straight forward person from what I've seen.

As for payment, either forum posting or ads are fine. We can compromise on that. I'd prefer forum posting, so that we can become friends and rather than keeping a distance we can work side by side. Also by participating on the forums or having ads on your site you will help us raise money for cancer research!

Please feel free to ask me any questions! You can pm/post/im them to me! I'll be online for a bit longer.

As for the server, we have WHM/Cpanel and we can provide you a unquoted amount of features.
Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
fnixws said:
Aussie Aussie Aussie!!
Oh alright, OI OI OI! Haha =).

Thank you kindly for both of your replies, Dan I'll be crafting up a PM shortly so I can send you some more information / receive some more.

More offers are welcomed and greatly appreciated

Regards,
Chris

Back