• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Reseller !!

MyHoZt

Hi
I want :

4-6 GB Space
More Than 50 GB B/W
Unlimited addons
Cpanel
Arabic lang ok

I am ok with :
Ads

an ad in every single page
I will give free host to Arabs !!
No profit for me !!
your ad will appear in every page i host

Do you have a domain name OR some websites ready to host when I activate your account?

SL

SlAiD said:
Do you have a domain name OR some websites ready to host when I activate your account?

SL
1- For Damain : ahlyfansfile.be
2- For Websites .... YES !! , I have about 5 websites ready to be hosted ,I own http://ahlyfans.net ... I wanna offer free webhost with 100/5000 MB ... So please Can u host me !!

If you offer 5000MB you will not have any space left...
Most of QUALITY websites only need to have 350MB, not 5GB. If you dont offer more that 350MB of space I can host you.

I can offer you 2GB upgreatable if you need, and 40GB bw upgratable too.

And at last, I can host you if you agree with Google Add's on every hosted page (not required for admin panels, login panels) and if you follow the Google AdSense terns (no adult, no warez, no other contextual adds, and so on...).

Do you agree with this?

SL

Well :D i meant 100 MB space & 5000 MB Bandwidth
I think i am ok with the space if Upgradable ... But Can u inc the B/W ??
any way i am ok with all other
If ok (or not :( ) PM me the details or tell me how to sign-up

Forum rules
The following rules apply to the forums on FreeWebspace.net.

1. Spam and referral links are not allowed (this includes cafepress and cafeshops). You can not promote your own website here. This includes co-branded free hosts. And you're not allowed to post a URL where you get money or some type of compensation by referring others. It is however ok to post your website URL in your profile and/or in your signature.

Why is everyone promoting their own services ??

CKnetworX said:
Why is everyone promoting their own services ??

Keep reading the rest of the rules:

Rules said:
Hosts are allowed to reply to a request for hosting services if you offer what is being requested and the following conditions are met:

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features you offer that match the original request.

SlAiD said:

SL

JAJAJA, you said me that you offer hosting only, not resellers.:confused4
Also, if you offer resellers, you must offer reseller for me, not:confused4

For you I dont offer hosting or anything.

"must"? This is a free service. Please do not demand anything.

SL

ROTFLOL!

vshost, its you.

Remember yourself, please!

If not, please sign in here or here. We have many plans to host your free 20GB account.

SL

Back