• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Shoutcast || RH Host

Nice Stuff Ash

Great Ash

I Think That More Hosts Should Offer Free Shoutcast Server :angel:

Your Gonna Put Them Outa Buisness :evilb: :evilb:

i just signed up to this shoutcast host, and when trying to stream its always getting downtimes! :( can somebody fix it please? :( :(

EDIT

ok just found server is ok! but site is down! :(

Last edited:
Yes we did have a little bit of downtime , which im sorry for also , shell would not start up , so , once again you could not turn your servers on , its seems to be working since i have tested them , so if u want me to put your server on for you pm me your port Thanks :D

This looks to me that you dont know what you are doing here.
shoutcast for free 1000 and 128kb that will ask many bandwitdh (count it for yourself)
All so i think that youre Free reseller account will be close down very soon.
All so because you dont have any broadcast licence right ?

Sorry to post this but it is jus to let you know and the poeple how are sign up for nothing

Free 1 100 128 2.00 GBP Signup

Free sure ?

can we trust you ... ?
i need a free shoutcast server for 20max listeners for september, can i sign up in confidence ?
thanks
you an contact me
picsoung @@@@@ Hotmail.com

Well, it is free so what do you expect?
It's fine getting a free host etc, but when you are providing free media streaming, it is guaranteed to swallow your resources.

is this free or pay? :S all accounts had been reseted! :/ and i lost my server too! now I'm trying to setup and look i have to buy when it is supposed to be free! :|

Back