• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free sms service

lebsmart

any body nows a script or anything that lest you hoset free sms service
is it so far to add this service to your website?

If you find one of these let me know as I've been trying to find a free one for months now, don't think they exist...

Try www.aql.com. Use the scripts that they have for downlaod that let you do it under a kinda white label thingy, i couldn't get it to use the sql db, which it needs so i dunoo what its like.

BEN-MR

I know 1 site that provides free sms service. but they allow you only 3 sms per signup. Thats bad.pirate2

Hey, I remember seeing free SMS scripts on hotscripts.com not sure if they're still around or if they work, etc. But I definently saw them.

I've seen some on hotscripts.com also.. I used to have a free SMS Script but it didn't work for me so I deleted it.. this was a year ago or more so cant remember what it was called.

The bad thing is that the mobile operator must support that kind of sms. I tried a lot of these scripts without success... The operator didn´t recieve it...

Back