• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free VPS Servers - 15 Now Available

Jordan Mclay

Nlc You Say?
NLC
Hello Crunchers,

We are extremely delighted to announce that crunch host have finally released a new NODE and have 15 more FREE VPS Servers available for the usual small post count of 50 posts.

We are now fully financially stable thanks to our sponsors and Ad networks making 3x what we actually spend on our fleet of 4 dedicated servers, which is fantastic and has lead to us having a reserve fund incase we ever do lose that revenue somehow and will keep us supported for an impressive 18 months.

Our traffic has soared over the past 2 months and it has went up +1500% Change our actual traffic rank has increased by over 9 million.

All in all we have never been in a more financially viable position and we hope you continue to support us over the coming years.

Many thanks and enjoy your VPS

---
What are the server specs you are offering?

* 15 GB HDD
* 128MB RAM Guaranteed / 254 Burstable
* 250GB Bandwidth
* 100mbps port
* 1 IP Address
* Located in the USA
* OS Choices
fedora-core-6-i686-default

centos-5.2-i386-default

centos-4.7-i386-default

ubuntu-8.10-i386-minimal

debian-4.0-i386-minimal

fedora-core-7-i386-default

centos-5-i386-minimal

What about Support or Upgrades?

All Free VPS Servers are upgradeable at a monthly cost (physical money, not posts) and you can upgrade anything from the Hard Disk, Bandwith, IP'S, RAM.

Support is provided on a basic management plan and you will get help via our support suite if needed for supported software installs such as cPanel or common scripts, we shall also handle free reboots and OS reloads.

VPS Management Panel?

Your VPS will be controled by the industrys leading VPS control Panel "vePortal", from within there you can reboot, reinstall your OS, and modify your VPS even if the actual VPS server is down.

Get yours today at http://crunch-host.com or http://crunch-host.com/forum

Currently located in the Scranton PA datacentre (Burstnet), However we have just moved our 2 Shared dedicateds to Softlayer due to bursts crap network and our next NODE will be located in softlayers washington DC datacentre. All servers we run come with RAID-1 and E-vault automated offsite backups.

I would move the current nodes however it is a bit more inconvienient than a shared dedicated due to the amount of IP addresses on each machine and we figured it would be best just to leave it for future nodes.

Back