• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting 100MB/1000MB // Win a reseller account and be YOUR OWN WEBHOST!!

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest, p.s how does this contest work, i mean is it some kind of drawing or something? random stuff? i dont get it, also what are the specs for the resseller accnt giveaway?

edit: i didnt get it at first, sorry, but do u really think ppl can do much resselling with this package?, i mean i know its free but only 200mb space and 2gb bw, i know i am being a jerk because this is free but look at this situation factually, i still like that u give access to whm/cpanel, just for that i m willing to enter this contest. ty for giving this opertunity.
also, i still would like to know how this contest works?

Last edited:
I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the con

I have read and agree to the Terms Of Service for Frostyhost.com. Enter me in the contest! :classic2:

Khemikal said:
Hey, the last 2 ppl who posted - it's their first posts! (you should prolly be honoured FrostyJohn...lol :p)

It is an honor to have all of you posting. And it IS always nice to see new people coming in ;)

I have read and agree to the terms Of service for frostyhost.com. Please enter me in the contest.

mmkmaste said:
when are the winners for this contest gonna be announced?

If the drawing is finished quick enough the winner will be announced June 1st... but, as of now, it is planned to be anounced on June 2nd.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Back