• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting! 250mb DiskSpace, UnMetered Bandwidth! Zpanel, PHP, and a ton more!

Hello my name is Phillip and i'am the co-admin of FireFightFM.com. The actual admin of this web-hosting site is Devon. Here at FireFightFM we are looking for people with intersting or cool webstie ideas or already made pages to host them here for the world to see. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to contact us(via-email) or leave a post on our Forums. If you like what you've seen here or just think this site is cool please spread the word antd tell your friends about us to help keep this us alive!

-200mb DiskSpace
-Unmetered BandWidth
-Chat, forum, and email support
-Zpanel
-PHP
-And a ton more!

Join Today!
http://www.FireFightFM.com

FireFightFM said:
-Unmetered BandWidth
How many terrabytes is that?

Or will you start imposing a limit if one of your clients manages to reach an unreasonably high load? I understand you're new - but if you want to have long-lasting clients you'll need to give them realistic specs.

:beer:

oh and just to mention. i signed up for the site to check things out. either my connection sucks (dsl 3.5 mbps) or your site lags like hell and i cant even access the control panel.

i finally got in but I wont lie and say that the servers were down for only a few hours. I tried that since yesterday

I like the service so far. Its been up since i got in so no downtime as of yet. But don't mis-represent your services. if your only going to allow 20-30GB of bw then say so don't say unmetered

Back