• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free webhosting for life ( x1 )

allanh

Bankai
NLC
I am offering free , life long, high performace webhosting to x1 person with the following specs:

500mb space
40 gig of bandwidth / month
Full cpanel reseller capability
No content restriction (provided legal)
No ads , no posting

Catch:
You have to design me a World of Warcraft guild website / forum skinning (fully customerised) based on Joomla system. The site has to be to my liking. Before commencing, please show me some of your previous portfolio.

pm me if you are interested

i m not able to do a pm to u thats y i m requesting here...

I am offering free , life long, high performace webhosting to x1 person with the following specs:

500mb space
40 gig of bandwidth / month
Full cpanel reseller capability
No content restriction (provided legal)
No ads , no posting

Catch:
You have to design me a World of Warcraft guild website / forum skinning (fully customerised) based on Joomla system. The site has to be to my liking. Before commencing, please show me some of your previous portfolio.

pm me if you are interested

i m interested in this offer..plz tell me how can i get this..email me at ankithonda@yahoo.com..thank you
ankit(india)

I might take a shot at it

also btw

I see how you were looking for a forum?

I was goign to host a gaming forum and i was wondering maybe like we can arrange something like where you can have admin and i can make like an area just for your guild members?

Just wondering thanks

hi, please pm me with your portfolio, thanks.

To dreads: I am looking for a stand alone site.

Back