• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webhosting No Ads 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

I have applied for this free webhosting and has been approved. I will make the provided space as my final project website.

@ Cynthia I receive email from them the next day.

Thank you.

my site is gone as well. I was hosted there since late April early may and they were actually pretty good, no downtime, fast connection speed. Would be nice to know what happened. Now I have to find hosting again. Where are you all who have lost your site now hosting?

my site is gone as well. I was hosted there since late April early may and they were actually pretty good, no downtime, fast connection speed. Would be nice to know what happened. Now I have to find hosting again. Where are you all who have lost your site now hosting?

im pretty sure they over used their resources, like bandwidth.

Front page has weird characters, his signup link says Locked Out. No reply in a week as to what happened via PM.

Needless to say, IF they come back I will not use them

Back