• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webhosting Offer!!!

squeaky_clean

Pestyinc.com is offering free webhosting

Limited time offer!!

100mbs Space
1gig Bandwidth
5 Email Accounts
5 FTP Accounts
5 Mysql Databases
Domain Hosting
Cpanel 7 (For Domain hosting only)
Subdomain Hosting

Offer ends July 1, 2003

Perhaps you should state that you are now only accepting entertainment related sites, and that anyone who was previously signed up no longer has an account, and must re-register if he/she has an entertainment site. :angry2:

I would appreciate if my email address was removed from your database.

Only sites in English are allowed.

Only entertainment related sites are allowed.

I have always had the rule of only allowing English sites, but I have had a major problem with chinese sites directing straight to the signup page and and people are just signing up. They dont read anything. I have taken care of the problem. I have also had a problem with people signing up for hosting when they dont have a clue how to make a site and are used to using geocities site builder. This resulted to a website never going up and wasting my time.

Im sorry if you are upset because I told everyone to re-apply for free hosting. When I get so many useless applications, I sometimes skip over and miss applications that would be accepted. If I have less signups with more people that would be appropriate to host, I will be able to spend more time on each application.

It is free hosting, you cant ask for a lot from free hosting. Although I do try and keep people happy.

Well I was accepted, previously, however my site isn't entertainment related so I am not applying again.

If you site was already accepted, then you should already have your information and have free hosting. If you were accepted before we changed the terms to only allowing entertainment sites and your site is not Entertainment related, your account will still be active. Why would you apply again? Only one account per person.

Well I got a confirmation email, with my login info.
And it doesn't work.
I assumed th reason for that was because my site was not entertainment related, even though I signed up before that rule was implimented.

If it didnt work, you should have let me known. If I accepted your application then you get free hosting until you dont want it anymore or until you break the TOS which would cause your account to be suspended/terminated.

Originally posted by squeaky_clean
Only sites in English are allowed.

Only entertainment related sites are allowed.

I have always had the rule of only allowing English sites, but I have had a major problem with chinese sites directing straight to the signup page and and people are just signing up. They dont read anything. I have taken care of the problem. I have also had a problem with people signing up for hosting when they dont have a clue how to make a site and are used to using geocities site builder. This resulted to a website never going up and wasting my time.

Im sorry if you are upset because I told everyone to re-apply for free hosting. When I get so many useless applications, I sometimes skip over and miss applications that would be accepted. If I have less signups with more people that would be appropriate to host, I will be able to spend more time on each application.

It is free hosting, you cant ask for a lot from free hosting. Although I do try and keep people happy.

I think u can host non-english site if the applier is professional web designer. u see, they can make sure that the scripts would be totally safe to the server. :)

Originally posted by unternet
I think u can host non-english site if the applier is professional web designer. u see, they can make sure that the scripts would be totally safe to the server. :)
The site's appearance has absolutely nothing to do with it.
It all has to do with the content.
The reason sites are supposed to be in English probably have to do with advertisers, and the legality of the site's content.

Back