• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhosting with cpanel and 100%uptime proof!!

Of course we provide domain hosting too. Infact each of our package has multiple domain hosting support (atleast 5 addon/parked domains per package) :)

ummm im kinda scared that you will go away one day. i know u say you wont, and i am planning to use a free service in order to extend a budget option to my customers. i dont want their pages to disappear. ??? anything u can tell me to help ease my fears?

thanks

i like this forum and host service,
really good* deals for fairly minimal participation in a forum which has a lot to offer anyway. so it's pretty good by my standards. i think everyone should investigate it for themselves, you'll probably like it too.

*=spelling correction.

first i wanna say thx for smokehosts for leting many people have website witth big space and leting peoples have friends on net i hope every body will join us . and thx for our admin .THxSHadmin

thanx a bunch smoky. you are the sweetest guy i have never met and i really enjoy conversing with the people on your site. everyone there is so kind and helpful. you are awesome to let everyone have space on your server. God bless you in all your endeavors :)

site creation took less than 3 hours, would have been faster but i took time to talk to smoky about what i wanted to do first. i suggest everyone explain what it is they want to do on their sites to smoky first. he can give you much insight on everything having to do with his site. totally cool.

Back