• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free webspace 4 vbulletin?

quant

Hi guys, I'm looking for a host, which would support a vbulletin-forum. I allready tried tripod.de, but despite the php and mySQL-support the vbulletin forum v. 2.3 doesn't work. Any suggestions for a host?

some good hosts think the same as i do......

you can pay for vBulletin, but not for a host...
Strange....

I always say "proof that you have a valid license"
1/10 says yes i got a license, the rest don't rerspond...
how strange

Originally posted by Allowee
some good hosts think the same as i do......

you can pay for vBulletin, but not for a host...
Strange....

I always say "proof that you have a valid license"
1/10 says yes i got a license, the rest don't rerspond...
how strange
I think i know why.There are file sharing programs like kazaa that people can upload files on.One of the 10000000 people bought a vbulletin and uploaded on the program.Then people go search it and finds a copy and downloaded to use.I experienced that with alot of vbulletin users.

Hehe... some other guy was also looking for a free host a while back, when we all interogated him about how he got the software, he told us that his brother bought it for him as a b'day present... :biggrin2:

I have never seen a VB on a free host, how unprofessional... VB costs a fortune... if it's a valid license they have there, then maybe they should sell it and purchase hosting instead.

there are lots of vbulletin hosted on free hosts. Just go to vBulletin.org/com and look in some of the member's website.

Back