• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FreeHostManager - What Next?

DanQ

Well the development of FreeHostManager has slowly ground to a halt, and I want to get back into the swing of things, with your help I hope to develop FreeHostManager to become the best free cPanel account manager script.

What would you like to see in FHM?
What would you like to see changed?

Post your views and I will see what we can do next!

vBulletin post for hosting module? :p If you could, that would work a diamond, this script also looks easy to integrate rather than using iPanel!

ptc = post to create?

Well yes that the posting module and maybe a billing system?

As for the posting thing, make it so if the user posts in an "no post count" area it won't count because ipanel counted it.

PTC = Pay to click. Also, a neat thing would be a referal to host.
but you'd have to think hard on how to stop abuse.

Last edited:
Thanks for the suggestions so far guys, keep them coming! I will be looking for some beta testers in the next couple of weeks to test out a new very exciting feature, if you want to apply just pm me!

Directadmin support (If it doesn't have it already) and maybe an API so we can make it work with other forums script ?

Can someone upload the zip version of this so I can use it? The site is not working and I would like to use this script.

this is over a month old... idk if he stopped working on it or wat so just wait it out or w.e

Back