• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Funny spam email

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Have you guys gotten any funny spam email you want to post? Here's one I just got

Hello,

How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don't know who you are, My Name is Aminata Sankoh, i am just broswing now and i just saw your profile it seams like some thing touches me all over my body, i started having some feelings in me which i have never experience in me before, so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to me so that l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)

Miss Aminata.

Well for me i have daily received these types of mails but i didn't reply the single mail yet. These are just fake mails but however thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I got the same email stuffradio did... the funny thing is the reply address is to a yahoo account, where as the sending address was from unbuness.something :).

Well for me i have daily received these types of mails but i didn't reply the single mail yet. These are just fake mails but however thanks for sharing your thoughts.

... Which is why I said to share some funny spam email that you've gotten. Spam means fake, and your welcome for sharing my thoughts.

Darksoul said:
I got the same email stuffradio did... the funny thing is the reply address is to a yahoo account, where as the sending address was from unbuness.something
Yeah, it is unbuness something. I haven't checked the headers though.

Hahaha its really a fun and i am sure these are not girls actually who are sending these emails, guys are using the fake id's for making you fool.

Always a classic, also a possible movie script:

Hello.

My name is Mrs. Safi Waie, the wife of late General Batista Tagme Na Waie, former army chief of staff of Guinea Bissau in West Africa who was assassinated on March 1 2009 by presidential guards to the late president Nino Vieira due to his opposition for the former presidents dictatorial regime and his involvement in the illicit drug trade. Soldiers loyal to my late husband also killed the president few hours later.

My late husband knew he will be killed since many attempts has been made to kill him in the past hence he once told me that he has already taken care of our future. He informed me that on one of his trips to inspect a Naval ship being built by a ship building company in Athens , Greece , he deposited a box containing 8,250,000.00 with a foreign embassy in Europe to be kept in their security vault. He did not tell them the actual content of the box.

I have now escaped to Ivory Coast with the assistance of some Red Cross officials who knew that my life is grave danger. If you will promise to assist me with the investment of the money without cheating me, kindly respond to this mail, so that I will give you more information on how to retrieve the box from the embassy.

I am waiting for your immediate response.

God bless you.

Safi.

I always received that kind of spam mail but I immediately trash it after reading the subject. Anyway most of them are already put in my spam folder :)

I haven't got that kind of emails yet. Just advertisements about medicine or like that..

If i got that email, i'll be really confused :p

Haha here's a one I just got asking if I'm dead!

Dear Valued Customer

(Beneficiary Of Funds)

We are writhing to know if it's true that you are DEAD? Because we received a notification from one MR. GERSHON SHAPIRO of USA stating that you are DEAD and that you have giving him the right to claim your US$21Million Dollars funds. He stated you died on a CAR accident.

He has been calling us regarding this issue, but we cannot proceed with him until we confirm this by not hearing from you after 7days. Be advised that we have made all arrangements for you to receive your funds without stress, and without no request of a single cent because all charges shall be deducted from your funds.

All we need to confirm now is your been DEAD Or still Alive. Because this MAN's message brought shock to our minds.. And we just can't proceed with him until we confirm if this is a reality OR not.

But if happened we did not hear from you again after 7days, then we say: MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE"

May the peace of the Lord be with you wherever you may be now.

We wish to serve you better.

Sincerely,

Mr. Babatunde Oni
Head,Foreign Operations
Zenith International Bank Plc

Back