• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fuvo Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting!

genanovlis

FuvoHosting is the topnotch hosting brand of Silvona Services. FuvoHosting itself has been around since 2010, Silvona acquired it in November 2011. Since then we've taken over we've made a lot of drastic changes to the service to improve its speed, and performance for all FuvoHosting's customers!

We offer our Shared Hosting services in a cpanel VPS environment. Why? Because that allows us to offer true High Availability hosting utilizing XenServer technology. If we ever have to perform maintenance on one server, the entire server migrates over to its sister connection connected by iSCSI right next to it! And whats does that mean for you? The best uptime you could ever achieve!

Shared Hosting Packages
4 Basic Packages:
  • Essentials for $1 comes with 500MB of space, 1GB of Bandwidth!
  • Basic Package for only $2 comes with 1GB of Space, 10GB of Bandwidth!
  • Advanced Package for only $3 comes with 25GB of space, 40GB of bandwidth and only $3!

All shared Hosting packages include cPanel & Softaculous!

Our Reseller Packages come in 4 Basic Packages as well!
  • The Starter Reseller package for only $3.99 come with 10GB of space, 20GB 5 cPanel accounts, and 100GB of Bandwidth!
  • The Standard package for only $6.99 comes with 20GB of space 10 cPanel accounts, 100GB of Bandwidth and only $2 a month!
  • The Advanced package for only $7.99 a month comes up with 50GB of space, 25 cpanel accounts, and 200GB of Bandwidth.

All reseller packages include cpanel, WHM & softaculous! And all reseller plans that have dedicated IPs assigned to them receive the ZamFoo IP Changing tool to use with any dedicated IPs ordered!

For some Shared Hosting & Reseller packages are enough. Well, we have heard you.
We also have a few outstanding VPS packages to offer the community that again, are all
High Availability setups to ensure little to no downtime for your VPS's! Also, currently we're only offering VPS's utilizing the world class Citrix XenServer, because we know from experience the horror stories of how openvz 'containers' just don't cut it half the time.

Our VPS's come in a few, but great outstanding flavors
  • Starter: 50GB DiskSpace, 250GB Bandwidth, full root and dedicated IP only $19.99
  • Standard: 100GB DiskSpace, 500GB Bandwidth, full root and dedicated IP only $35.99
  • Advanced: 250GB DiskSpace, 750GB Bandwidth, full root and dedicated IP only $59.99
  • Pro: 500GB DiskSpace, 1TB Bandwidth, full root and dedicated IP only $79.99
All VPS's run on servers running Dual Quadcore Xeon 54xx series chips with
virtualization technology to ensure the best possible experience for your VPS.

Q: What payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept all major Visa/Mastercard/Discover cards on our website, as well as paypal.

Q: Do VPS's come with cpanel?
A: No, but if you open a support ticket with our desk we can offer you a discounted version license in most cases.

Q: What flavors of linux can I run?
A: Any flavor you want!

Q: Can I run FreeBSD?
A: Yes!

Q: Can I get a dedicated IP?
A: Yes! VPS's come with dedicated IP's by default, in most situations you can always order more as well.

Q: If I order more than a month do I get a discount?
A: Yes! Most if not all plans offer great discounts the more months you pay for at a time. The prices are noted on the final ordering page.

Back