• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Game Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money always helps, also you've posted in the wrong section im shure a mod will move this fairly soon. What kind of server load will the game put on the server?

Yes it is about this game and I need informations.Can you explain me.I dont know how is that going.

AvailNetworks said:
you really need to outline what exactly you want and the questions you would like to ask. one liners just lead nowhere

you should really read this when you are making a request here....you are being FAR too vague in what you want

ok forgot all this and delete or lock this post.The game have support for multiplayer but not for server.Sorry

rsts said:
ok forgot all this and delete or lock this post.The game have support for multiplayer but not for server.Sorry
Damn your fast....you could look at it before and not take time from members here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back