• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gator

Damoose

Is it right that you can have the installer on your site so people can choose to accept installing gator and you get paid for it? if yes, where can i join the affiliate program for it? is it part of another network?

I've seen the gator software on many ad networks.

The one that comes to mind that everyone "seems" to be raving about is Focusin. www.focusin.com I do not like them much, but they have the gator pop up installers if you want them, i saw them a lot (note, focusin is a mixture of cpc, cpm, and default junk, you wont be getting gator every time)

I fail to see a reason for anyone to be actually pursuing ad companies that promote spyware/scumware. Your site viewers will certainly not thank you for it.

See this article

In my opinion, any ad companies that knowingly support this product should be avoided! :devious2:

Originally posted by Jan
I fail to see a reason for anyone to be actually pursuing ad companies that promote spyware/scumware. Your site viewers will certainly not thank you for it.

See this article

In my opinion, any ad companies that knowingly support this product should be avoided! :devious2:

agreed, i got a lot of complaints about the gator pop ups, and hate them myself.

Still Jan, if he wants the money and his visitors dont care, i'd say go for it...

Originally posted by Damoose

he is still here you know, lol. nah, i wont use them.

i didn't mean it offensively at all. Anyway, the truth is to make the internet a better place, I think we as publishers should do our best to avoid this kind of advertisement of spyware and other types of programs. I know that goes a bit against of my last post, but if you really dont HAVE to get the money and you have other means of advertising by all means use the alternates!

Back