• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

gear-host

i dont get your header. it is a cool looking pic, but it has nothing to do with computers, or hosting. it just doesnt fit. i dont like the green either, especially with the red in the header. try an dfind a different color to use for the back, and i strongly suggest making a new header pic. 5/10

I saw the template too, and i really like eleven2.com style :p

I agree with the poster above me, change the header to something better, and also the text fonts on the page.

One more thing!

We are a reseller, we resell chargertek server space. We do not own our servers.

What you have just wrote there, will make some clients/visitors panic/leave the site. I highly recommend u to take off it, because people won't like that you are just a 'middle person'. They need full security/stability guarantee on the server and will just leave to chargertek in that case...

Good luck.

Ako said:
What you have just wrote there, will make some clients/visitors panic/leave the site. I highly recommend u to take off it, because people won't like that you are just a 'middle person'. They need full security/stability guarantee on the server and will just leave to chargertek in that case...
Good luck.
wow, didnt catch that untill you said it. haha, he definately needs to get rid of that. i am a reseller too, but would never say that on my site. you dont tell people that stuff. tell them you are hosting sites. that is all they need to know. if they happen to ask where your server is, cause someone like me might ask, tell them that servers are very expensive to build or buy, so you rent one from a server farm and that you have full control over it. they dont need to know that you really dont have full control over it, all they need to know is that it is relisable and that you have control of their account. dont give them more info than what is needed. just enough to convince them to use you. it is like lying, if you give to much info and detail, you must be lying, but not enough, you must be lying too, so you need to give the right amount so they trust and believe in you.

edit: also, make a normal nave menu, none of this i click on about and gett all these other links that werent here before garbage. it is confusing to customers and the people surfing the site. make it simple.

Last edited:
I like the design it's neat, the header is a nice pic but not sure if it's relevant although I don't think it would be a very big issue.

Back