• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekrack.net - Utter Rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not spam, someone reported phishing. The account doing this, was deleted straight away. But there seems to be lack of communication via emails. Some are not being received.

So it seems that the staff are not getting the facts right? Your getting mixed messages, Sheq said it was phishing now we hear spam? Hmmm...

Phishing generally involves Spamming.

Most of the time, anyways, spam sites, phishing sites, almost the same, but not quite.

If there's any issues with my boxes I usually shut off the port and get an explanation from them/make sure they remove it. Not a big hassle.

And method, my point about the TOS we stand in the right...no? And also method i have spoken to both Jordan and Adam several times on MSN and live support both have been extremely helpfull but as i said they havent been able to process any changes as they need shequita...

May i also ask why the site is currently down?

Well, im trying to get on live support now, but your site wont load for me, neither will some other sites which i host on GR :S.

And i spoke with Adam, i have him on msn. He cant help us out in that area, he doesn't deal with these kind of problems. Furthermore, we are moving away from the Money factor, why should we pay $50 if nothing is mentioned in your TOS. We have print screened copies of it. You don't mention in your TOS that we must also comply with Burst's TOS. Am i right?

Thanks for the mentions guys ;) Like I've said on msn, I can honestly not help you on this as I don't deal with Burst, but I will try and get it sorted out for you, if it hasn't already been sorted out.

GeekRack people please add me on

jamie2007[at]hotmail.co.uk

need this sorted out and want to know what you are doing.

well i need the server up & tbh if it is not in the GeekRack Terms which they should have the same rules as Burst then. To stop this.

FWS hosts, please get a grip. It's shameful and embarrassing to see so many FWS hosts being poorly reviewed here and on WHT.

:D

It would seem that FWS is getting Ddos'ed this is not directly linked with "me or any of the other problems tonight"...

To be honest to me this seems as though GR aint all that secure... hmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back