• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GeekRack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should be reported, sued and deemed an Unreliable person for all eternity. If she did what she did here in Ireland she would be Tarred and Feathered. :lol:

She should be reported, sued and deemed an Unreliable person for all eternity. If she did what she did here in Ireland she would be Tarred and Feathered. :lol:

I'd pay for a ticket down there just to watch it.

Dan lives in Ireland? Idk that lol

I think she should be. I'm all up for sending her mass monopolay dollars and notes saying " You already stole all my cash"

P.S My oppions expressed in this post are that of my own 2cents and not the feelings or representation of the company I work for.

i am not even sure what happened to her. we talked all the time, even after i quit, and she disappeared about a week ago now. :S im wondering if she had her baby, and has been gone, and maybe stuff went down with her gone, and maybe doesnt even know yet, but, who knows.

Hope everything went well during the birth.
Not going to say much more since her child is more important then whatever was left of GR.

tumble

Some how the time line dosen't work out

She first told me she got pregnat last week in november.

NOV DEC JAN FEB MARCH APRIL MAY

i am not even sure what happened to her. we talked all the time, even after i quit, and she disappeared about a week ago now. :S im wondering if she had her baby, and has been gone, and maybe stuff went down with her gone, and maybe doesnt even know yet, but, who knows.

She knows. She logged in 2 days ago to respond to a ticket with us.

Can't believe I took time out yesterday and missed this thread :D

Anyway our paperwork is going to the SOS for Colorado (changes being made for this at the moment to the documents, and I believe that makes it a federal case), and I would advise anyone else screwed over to do the same. There has been mentions of a class action suit but whether that would be the long road or the short is questionable.

FYI the lookup for Geek Rack Technologies LLC is - http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/Busi...ssionid=0000ZLTiJei9WUyMgkxp0tirQjN:11nm0gcsc

And maybe someone should mention to this person - http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2207669 - that it's a bad choice of name to go under :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back