• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

George Bush wants someone dead or alive(you should know that someone)

These things happen... before you know it, these kinds posts just disappear. So do the avatars.

me too okay I'll stop and go back to my red X avatar, maybe sometime later, laZy to change.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ALIVE

Because Bush wants him to tell the reasons why he wanted to attack Amercia so many times!

If he wants him to die, there shouldn't be any meetings about handing over Osama bin Laden to the America!

Originally posted by YUPAPA
ALIVE

Because Bush wants him to tell the reasons why he wanted to attack Amercia so many times!

If he wants him to die, there shouldn't be any meetings about handing over Osama bin Laden to the America!
Agreed

Originally posted by YUPAPA
ALIVE

These meetings are a political stunt put up as a display by the Talibaan so they can evade attack. The Talibaan will pay harsh, first we will strike at them by the air, then they will starve, and then we will send in our troops.

Do any of you have any idea what politics is?

EDIT: I read your post wrong, I thought you were talking about Yupapa only.

Yupapa's a funny guy.

:)

Yupapa is sort of funny... in a good way. Once he said he didn't know why the US hates Iraq... heck, sometimes it is good for someone's mental health not to know what has been happening in this world.

I know what politics is
its a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.

its designd to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.

Gayowulf you have no idea what you are talking about. Politics are merely an abstract matter and you cannot put stupid labels on it. And BTW, those politicans who have mental problems are most likely democrats.

Yes, I support a leader who can pull a nation through this crisis.

Clinton: Bomb a medicine factory in Sudan with $100 Million worth of missiles. Bomb some empty tents in Afghanistan with more millions of dollar worth of missiles. Go back to scandals, and forget about Terrorism. Clinton should just become a hermit and disappear, he caused this by reducing the defense budget.

Oh, and don't spell my name incorrectly, it is disrespectful and we already gone through this.

Back