• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google ads to paypal ? Is it possible

As far as I know it is imposible, bacause google pay you via checks. You have to search for exchange checks to paypal.

Yup they dont offer paypal services yet, but I hope in future they'll offer this service, coz lot netizens prefer to use Paypal now a dayz.....

I think Adsense allows bank wire, so if you have a bank account in the US you can transfer your money directly to paypal

Why would they allow you to transfer money to their opposition? Thats just silly.

Just get money sent to your bank and transfer from there :)

Google offers payment through only check and bank wire. Are you a US citizen, then you can opt for the second option.

Nope but I wish it was. They dont send cheques to Australia and they keep telling me my bank account details are wrong but their not. I cant withdraw it at all lol

They do send cheques to Australia. I was receiving them until I had a cheque returned through non delivery and so they told me about the direct deposit option.

https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=15827

About that direct deposit option, do they allow credit cards from the United Kingdom, I entered my Account number and it seemed it was to 'long' to fit inside the field (it had to be 8 numbers; yet my bank statement has 9 numbers)

I might give Google AdSense a little email. ;)

I have mine paid into my bank account. They require branch number and account number. To verify it, they will send a code to your mailing address, then when they receive that on your google account (follow instructions), they will deposit a small amount into your account. Once they have done that, you login to your account again, enter the amount and then they will send your payment on the next due date :)

I have mine paid into my bank account. They require branch number and account number. To verify it, they will send a code to your mailing address, then when they receive that on your google account (follow instructions), they will deposit a small amount into your account. Once they have done that, you login to your account again, enter the amount and then they will send your payment on the next due date :)

Thanks Jan.

But the thing is when entering my account number (which is nine digits long) it only lets me type eight digits in that specific field - there for I cannot really activate my bank account details.

And when I some what 'force' the submit button even when Google indicates to me that the account number is incorrect (because of the missing last digit)
I cannot verify my bank account as it does not recognise my account details.

I shall give Google that email of mine ;)

Edit:

I've emailed them about my situation and I've also phoned my bank, hopefully I'll get to the bottom of this.

Last edited:
Back