• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google threw my site down

Faithless

Hi everyone
I hope you can help me

A few days ago I was 15th-20th for the search term “Elisha Cuthbert” in google but now I am 35-40th
I didn’t change anything in my website I just add news everyday
My website is: www.Elisha-Fans.com

Plz help me
Thx in advance

Last edited:
try searching on msn search you should be at the top

If you search monkey paw on msn search i'm the 3 one out of 10,000 results

Does it have any relevance to the host/server I’m using?
Because I have another website on this server and the same thing happened to that?

Every time you update.... keywords, ect. change.
Also a lot of sites are updated and some might have had better or more relevent keywords...

Every time you update.... keywords, ect. change.
Also a lot of sites are updated and some might have had better or more relevent keywords...
I didn’t change anything before going down
I just added news
You mean about 20 site improved their keywords in a wink?

Hotbot is also a search engine :D

Search for fasterupload on google and FasterUpload.com comes up first. It's all about the PR, alexa rankings, amount of pageviews you get, etc..

If you search "Darkbloodian Odyssey" or something like that, I guarantee that I'll be almost at the top. (Please note, these are old sites of mine. Like dbop.t35.com, etc.)

But try my new site "i42 Designs" on anything, and you'll get the FWS.net or Rise of Flames site.... But if you try MSN... you'll get my calendar and my stats page for the first TWO results. :p (Keep quote marks, searching for each word seperately gives you nothing but junk. -_-)

Back