• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Got rear ended :)

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Got rear ended on the way to a friends house, no damage I see but I still got the old ladies license, phone number and name. Didn't get whiplash I don't think.

And no visible damage? You were very lucky.

I would still take it in to a repair shop and have it serviced just to make sure, then send her the service bill. She shouldn't have been driving if she couldn't see you breaking.

Haha, A year or two ago in New Zealand my dad was dropping me home & Some old lady was reversing so we made a clear space & waited and she reversed right into the back of this car! then she sped off pretty dam fast & to think it was all outside a police station but was closed (Afterhours).

Haha, A year or two ago in New Zealand my dad was dropping me home & Some old lady was reversing so we made a clear space & waited and she reversed right into the back of this car! then she sped off pretty dam fast & to think it was all outside a police station but was closed (Afterhours).

I guess you can never quite count on the NZ Police can you? How convenient that it was closed at the time, perhaps she planned it? :evilb:

Got rear ended on the way to a friends house, no damage I see but I still got the old ladies license, phone number and name. Didn't get whiplash I don't think.

Take her for all she is worth.

Old ladies in England are the ones you see driving down the motorways at 60mph the wrong way, if someone would have sued the ---- out of her when she rammed them up the backside at traffic lights, it might have forced her to give up her car, and therefore not kill oncoming traffic in a 60-70mph crash.

Take her for all she’s worth and if she gives up driving, you have probably just saved her life, and the life of others.

Think about all the psychological stress this has caused you, the damage may not be physical but it sure is still in your mind due to the accident, sue her!!! (I am joking..)

Back