• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gotta get one... Sh!t Box

That reminds me of that "Snuggle" I think it's called, which is a normal robe, but back to front and it was $30. hahah

"As this is a cardboard box it may collapse
if used when wet – please keep dry."

Don't pee on the seat now.

And @Wojtek I really thought it said that somewhere...or does it and I haven't found it?

That reminds me of that "Snuggle" I think it's called, which is a normal robe, but back to front and it was $30. hahah

Yeah they're snuggies. $19.99 where I'm from and when families wear it all together, it looks like a cult.

Look about 25 seconds into the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asxEGnWqF0E

Last edited:
Nice, but how could that support anyone over a few pounds? And that's still kind of expensive for a cardboard box. You might as well make your own :p

Nice, but how could that support anyone over a few pounds? And that's still kind of expensive for a cardboard box. You might as well make your own :p

I think it said it'll take up to 225 lbs of weight. And the bag itself is supposed to take like 25 lbs? Not sure. All I know is I don't want to turd bricks...because that'll tear the bag.

Back