• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hackin Prevention

lordnomiss

I am going to open a site that will teach people how to hackers act, and how they hack. It is going to be so that the people can learn to protect themselves. Like we will make projects like safer versions of phpBB, learn how to protect yourself from SQL injections, etc.

I will need about 1GB of space
Everything on the site will be legal because there will be a disclaimer saying that they are responsible for what they put on, and the tutorials we post are used only for protection. Please email me at nyxhacker@yahoo.com if you have a host. I will post inline ads for you in my phpBB. Thankyou.

Needs in Detail:
1GB of space
As much bandwidth as I can get
cPanel

Last edited:
Everything on the site will be legal because there will be a disclaimer saying that they are responsible for what they put on.

A lot of people claim that this is safe... But you must understand that the hoster can only hold their user responsible for his account.
So, if YOU allow everybody in the world to upload illegal material to YOUR ACCOUNT, then YOU are responsible for that data.

Looking at your topic and what you want to publish I am a little bit dissapointed that you don't know this simple fact.

I will not host you, I hope you find hosting elsewhere !

A lot of people claim that this is safe... But you must understand that the hoster can only hold their user responsible for his account.
So, if YOU allow everybody in the world to upload illegal material to YOUR ACCOUNT, then YOU are responsible for that data.

Looking at your topic and what you want to publish I am a little bit dissapointed that you don't know this simple fact.

I will not host you, I hope you find hosting elsewhere !

no, what they're not doing is NOT illegal, its a security site showing how to STOP hackers, they might show how hackers work but you need to to explain the point/how it works of whatever your doing.
The phpbb comment backs up what I said, this is defensive not offensive.

Hi Influent,

You probably don't understand me...

This is the statement that I am talking about, he writes : "Everything on the site will be legal because there will be a disclaimer saying that they are responsible for what they put on."

That disclaimer is NOT correct, HE is himself responsible for his own account + data... Does not matter who uploads what data.... That disclamer does not make all uploaded data legal !

Regards,
PaulP.

Last edited:
yes im responsible for everything on that site, i know. the disclaimer is only if anyone else posts illegal content on the site. and im not gonig to allow uploads by users to the site anyways.

We can provide this space and a large portion of transfer, however I would expect to hear more about these project via PM if you are seriously looking for a good host.

Mike

Back