• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Heads Up For All Employers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's She-Quite-A?

On the topic... /fingerwag.

It would seem that a lot of the issues GR has had recently stemmed from staff issues, and it looks like now they're being weeded out. Kudos to GR, you guys looked decent when I first came back and looked around (so did Crissic) and then I saw the bits of problems both seemed to go through (which seems to stem from BurstNet) but then GR also had issues with support and communication which seems to stem from this here.

Anyway, keep up the good work, it's hard to build rep back from incidents like you have had, and it's even harder when crap like this happens. Lesson learned I guess though? Make sure you fully terminate access :p

Yep, I noticed that from all the reviews.. & thats all I ever said bad about em.
Dont go there till they work out the issues with staff.
The wrong staff can screw everything up very fast :lol:

Kudos to GR, you guys looked decent when I first came back and looked around (so did Crissic) and then I saw the bits of problems both seemed to go through (which seems to stem from BurstNet)

I do agree a lot of issues stemmed from BurstNET, however there was some other in-house issues as well on Crissic's end.

Crissic actually just got a new server setup with Atjeu, and we are in the process of switching over to the new datacenter, as well as offering dedicated servers with them (I am going to post a thread in a few moments of the email I sent out to clients)

Shequeita,

You've heard my story of which you do not wish to believe, I did not blame Daniel Watson for this what so ever, you asked for my story, I told you the people that I was talking to last night and what I was doing last night. I did not directly accuse anybody of this.

Others here haven't heard this story of yours so to us, it looks like you're still the one doing wrong.

[JSH]John;974615 said:
Others here haven't heard this story of yours so to us, it looks like you're still the one doing wrong.

Hey,

The story is quite personal and touches on things happening in my life. I've explained it to her and shall not be making it public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back