• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hello All!

Do you frogive me?

• Yes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Hello..
This is Alex.. you know the guy who lied and things..
I am deeply sorry for lieing to you all..

I would though like be given a second chance.. by you guys.. I was given many chances before but this time will be diffrent. I am alot mature now.

Also:
I was taken advantage of by a guy who said he'd design a site.. well he designed one but then didn't give me the menu.fla file.. so now I cannot modify it? Is there a way to take legal action? He also did now give me home.fla which is the main part of the site.

See www.alexkelm.com

Thank you all! I hope you all frogive me

Good day.. I'll be back soon...

I only have ICQ... sorry
Number: 29386457

I cant come online anymore because all of them are saying I am the hacker!

Don't worry Yupapa. I don't think you're the hacker. Not sure that you're smart enough to be...

Originally posted by Daniel
I was here since the wwwboard and I dont remember you...
You don't remember Alex? When he first joined the forums he was 12 I believe. Then he got banned or something because he lied about his age. Then he came around another time or two. Then he came back as Fox when he opened KelmHosting. After that failed he decided he would start BlueHost but that idea didn't go anywhere either. Boy, his life must just be full of failure and lying.

A lot of stuff for such a young guy.

Originally posted by Phrozen

You don't remember Alex? When he first joined he was 12 I believe. Then he got banned or something because he lied about his age. Then he came around another time or two. Then it was the KelmHosting thing. After that failed he decided he would start BlueHost but that idea didn't go anywhere.

A lot of stuff for such a young guy.

Such an interesting life...and I'm stuck here.

Yes.. to clarify some things.. I was quote *fired* from my own company.. and then the domain taken away from me.. and left with a empty server.. now I run www.alexkelm.com which will be offering hosting soon.. Off of a custom server.. Dual T1.. I dont know much about hosting.. But soon I'll be looking for staff.. I'll make a post bout it later on..

Yes I had a insteting life.. Heh..

Cya..

You should direct your apologies to the (few) guys you got to join you. The rest of us just laughed our asses of if I recall right.
Going to entertain again, Alex? :jump:

No.. I'll get yanked off the stage

I do not aplogize to robert (he cussed and sweared at me on aim)
I do aplogize to tom for getting $350 out of him..

I will try it again but this time I am not involving anyone.. but I will just help support.. my dad this time will deal with the buying of servers.. setting up users..ext

As long as your parents give you money again and again that they know you'll just send down the drain, could I have some? I'm sure I could make it last at least a little longer.

I do look forward to reading the story behind how this latest host collapses, though... should be entertaining again. ;)

Sure. Was great fun last time. A little embarrassing at times though. :)

<ADD>
Sorry nickmahon. Search for Alex and kelmhosting.

Back