• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hello staffs

satishgaire

i understand that moderatots must accept my posting abilities but been hours and i see mods online. can someone do it please. i wanna talk to these interesting pple.
thanks

Hello,

Firstly, welcome to Freewebspace.Net - The home of good soup and sausage sandwiches with coffee or tea.

New member's posts are moderated for their first few. Usually about 10 or maybe 110. I dunno. But as soon as we see posts needing moderation we review them and if appropriate (don't contain spaghetti) we approve them. :)

ok, but how long will this continue. Rules says to prove that i am not a bot and certainly bot would not reply back lol u sound funny dan lol home of tea and coffe.

so this is automated... can't admins do it manually? please This is not fun posting and no ones sees. by the time i will get apporoved. It will be like random post in a middle of a topic.

so this is automated... can't admins do it manually? please This is not fun posting and no ones sees. by the time i will get apporoved. It will be like random post in a middle of a topic.

Yes, it could be done manually but admins and mods have lives outside of Freewebspace man. We are not some plugin for vBulletin. We are actually real people. ;)

Once your post count goes up enough for the program to recognize you as a human, it will stop placing your posts for Moderation. Just be patient.

lol, i know you are not plugin for vb but i am also not a bot lol it will take u less than 2 mins to do this.

also, funny thing that pple with 10 and 11 posts are able to start a thread and all that and i am not :(

lol, i know you are not plugin for vb but i am also not a bot lol it will take u less than 2 mins to do this.
It only takes a few secs, IF WE ARE ONLINE.
also, funny thing that pple with 10 and 11 posts are able to start a thread and all that and i am not :(

It is x amount of posts and x amount of days.

Edit: If you hadn't created a new account, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Names merged

It's automated, the system decides when to let you post without needing approval, not us.

Automated Systems don't do anything without input from a user at the start of operation. The days required must be defined somewhere. We already know how many posts a person needs, but we don't know how many days.

Not to sound rude or anything, but a vague idea of the amount of time isn't as good as an actual number. We aren't an Operating System, we can't really say, "It's done when it's done." Unless you just want to be an annoyance about it. Give the newbies some more slack.

Automated Systems don't do anything without input from a user at the start of operation. The days required must be defined somewhere. We already know how many posts a person needs, but we don't know how many days.
I don't even know, so how do you know?
Not to sound rude or anything, but a vague idea of the amount of time isn't as good as an actual number. We aren't an Operating System, we can't really say, "It's done when it's done." Unless you just want to be an annoyance about it. Give the newbies some more slack.
If they knew, it would be abused in one way or another. x amount of useless posts in x amount of days. Sure the majority of new members are genuine, but we get some who aren't. Like the one who spammed a gazillion member's visitor messages a few days ago.

I agree with Jan on this. :D

To allow members to know how many posts are required in how many days would be simply asking for Spammers to post.

Back