• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

help me plz

shakyshang

guys i need help tricking people not getting my real ip how i block my ip from people getting my real ip?

1. Go to your computer store, there might be some programs
2. Get a firewall, it won't block your IP, but you won't give a damn whether your IP is blocked or not, it stealths all your ports too
3. Wrong forum.

Errr

what IP?

For your computer, I agree, get a good firewall and it doesn't matter...

For your website... uhh.. why?

There's this software that masks your IP.. can't remember its name now, S___ Anonymous or the like. It constantly "changes" your IP. It also causes your internet connection to become unstable and may even crash your computer.

Originally posted by LeX
There's this software that masks your IP.. can't remember its name now, S___ Anonymous or the like. It constantly "changes" your IP. It also causes your internet connection to become unstable and may even crash your computer.
Is IP spoofing even legal?

Originally posted by LeX
IP spoofing? Uh, I thought all the software does is let you surf the net anonymously.
Well explain to me what method is used to 'change' the IP address?
Does it simply rotate proxies?

Honestly, I have no idea. The program nearly crashed my system, so I got rid of it.

BTW, I tried looking for this software via google by the words "hide ip"..... shakyshang, just go search yourself. There are many websites on the subject.

goto download.com and get a proxy program

what lex is talking about.
you got a list of 100's of proxies and chose which to use and the program changes IE's proxy settings randomly every x hours.

However sometimes some proxies dont work so your net wont load.

I recommend finding ONE proxy that hides your ip and stick with it.
Google anonymous proxies and find something there :)

lists of anonymous proxies = list of trojaned, hacked or insecure computers

You're not using a provided service, you're "hacking" into someone's pc

Originally posted by CareBear
lists of anonymous proxies = list of trojaned, hacked or insecure computers
Not always.
Many are public proxies set up by various organizations.
Though yes, most 'winsock' lists are merely vulnerable home PCs.

Originally posted by jmiller
Not always.
Many are public proxies set up by various organizations.
Though yes, most 'winsock' lists are merely vulnerable home PCs.
I sincerely doubt that any organization, anywhere in the world, would be foolish enough to set up a true anonymous proxy for the world to abuse.
You can be sure that they're logging your IP and what you do with it, they wouldn't be crazy enough to accept the full liability of what people would do with their net access.

Originally posted by CareBear
I sincerely doubt that any organization, anywhere in the world, would be foolish enough to set up a true anonymous proxy for the world to abuse.
You can be sure that they're logging your IP and what you do with it, they wouldn't be crazy enough to accept the full liability of what people would do with their net access.
Oi.
I skipped over the 'anonymous' bit.
In which case, I do agree with you. :)

Back