• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[help] WHMCompleteSolution question

velton

Trionaxos
NLC
Hi, :wave:
i would like to know is that anyone here mind to sharing their experience on WHMCompleteSolution with domain selling ? which mean combination with those domain seller such as godaddy or enom and etc..
is that i have to create the API on godaddy add the plug in on the WHMCompleteSolution ? any ideas on this ? and which domain seller are cheaper ?

thanks in advanced :p

is that i have to create the API on godaddy add the plug in on the WHMCompleteSolution ? any ideas on this ? and which domain seller are cheaper ?

if you have the few thousand to chip out to become a GoDaddy reseller. if not go with eNom.

ah, i must be getting mixed up. i know something on GoDaddy is a fair $800+, or i'm just thinking of a completly different site. now i look at it, it is quite cheap... "Just $249.00/year!"

Back