• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Help

Ha, yes that appears very professional.

I wouldn't trust any host that copies and pastes from other competitor's websites.

First if you put google ads on your hosting site that to me sounds alerts! Doesn't anyone get it you stick google ads up there and without modifications(I think) it will show other hosting companies ads-- um.. DUH!

I think that is one of the stupidest things you can do!

This includes free hosting - since you want people to host their site with you - return revenue from google ads on hosted sites.

You don't see Links to Home Depot on Sear's web site .. No of course not!

URGH-- can anyone tell that this bothers me!

Can someone please try to justify that?

yea and also I wouldn't go with this hosting company either..

Thanks,
Adam

$18/month is not very cheap for a plan like that - not by the standards used these days! :p

First the plans - oh heck! The pro is a server for just twice the amount!!

Having ad's is not a crime and hosting companies can do it to get revenue to keep costs down, but google ads tend towards the same as the page so suggesting other hosts so that's a bad one.

And yep they oversell to the max going by the offers, no T&C's no privacy no other info......

Thanks guys wouldnt have noticed that it was pretty much a fake they may offer hosting but i dont want a cheat!!!

also, let me add they dont have a contactus page
Anyhost that dont have a contact us page is not worth trying - shows they are not really professional and do not care

also, let me add they dont have a contactus page
Anyhost that dont have a contact us page is not worth trying - shows they are not really professional and do not care

Not only that but also indicates they are hiding something.

well when i went to the page i got his:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Good call on this provider guys

well when i went to the page i got his:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Good call on this provider guys

lol That explains everything. :D

Back