• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

help ????

nguyenvandai

help me !!!
I need a free hosting
+ 250mb or plus!
+ Unlimited Bandwidth
+ Ftp
+ Support asp!
+ mysql
+ free domain
+ No ad,popup!
+ ...................

Last edited:
People would resond to you if you didn't ask for a free domain. I'll tell you something now, if you want a domain, you'll have to ask for a sponsored account and put ads on your page, adnd its still no likely you'll get an account. Good luck though! :)

There is no such thing as "unlimited", nothing in life is unlimited. And you probably won't get a domain name for free, unless of course, you mean a free subdomain.

nguyenvandai oui! i do speak french.. so pm me with yo questions and i'll try my best to help u out... or post them here and everyother person who speaks francais will tryn help u out as well..... but like others said its gonna be hard gettin a free domin .. unless u stay around for more .info domains by next week....supposed to be an xmas special from icann registrars....:D

Back