• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Here are my stats...can someone recommend?

ningaming

Total Hits 67867
Total Files 39752
Total Pages 19414
Total KBytes 508789
-------------------------

that's for the month of September so far. I run a gaming site, and we have been working hard on advertising. I currently run with focusin.com (they totally stink) and im just wondering if you all can recommend anything else.....A lot of hits ARE being generated by the forums, but I can't exactly tell the amount with my stat's program.

So a gaming site, with popular forums.....outlook doesn't look good does it :D Somebody got some ideas for a new ad company? I'd appreciate it!

you can try dkads, but as of current they are CPC only, really good program. I have only been using it for a while and it seems promising:cool:

I really am looking for a CPM, but if worse comes to worse, I will go with a CPC, considering CPM's are pretty sad anyway....

Thanks for help, I'm still looking!

I'm also looking for a CPM advertiser. Not Popups (I used the standard internet one for about 12 hours on my very front page. Had 150 visitors but only 9 was log has successful popup).

So if you find a good banner CPM, please notify me. :)

Originally posted by ningaming
I really am looking for a CPM, but if worse comes to worse, I will go with a CPC, considering CPM's are pretty sad anyway....

Thanks for help, I'm still looking!

19 * 10c -$1.90 Per month

why bother

ooooooooooook

19 clicks based on a 10 cent click system would give me 1.90

hopefully I would get more clicks than that if the advertisements are interesting AT ALL I know my members will visit em :D

I've been seeing a lot of sites using adorgin.com, mainly emulation sites. You might want to check them out.

Back