• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host Wanted

Stealth-Net

Hi,

I'm currently looking around for a reliable and proven host that has been in business for over 2 years (if you're not or can't prove it please don't waste both our time). I will check.

Requirements:
10GB Upto 50GB DiskSpace
10GB Upto 60GB+ Bandwidth per month (May require less but my site has peaked this in the past.)
ftp
extras - anything you like.

I say 'upto' as I would like to be able to increase this as and when I need to. If you cannot offer this support please do not reply.

I want to get this setup asap.
Many Thanks

Last edited:
Hello,

We haven't been in business for 2 years...but I personally had experience for working in a hosting company for 1 year and then my hosting company over 1 year.

You fit into our 'Gold' Plan.
10gb Diskspace
100gb Bandwidth
Everything else unlimited except add-on domains.
$14.99/Month. Free domain if ordered annually!
oh forgot to add...bandwidth and diskspace is upgradable. 10gb Bandwidth = $2/month and 1gb Space = $1/month

E-Mail me or contact me on my personal e-mail: egortarabasov@hotmail.com (msn)

Thanks for looking and be happy with your choice.

Regards,
Egor Tarabasov
SiKo-Hosting

Any location ?

We can offer you this on either UK or USA cPanel.

We do not oversell and will work with you to grow your account as and when you need to expand.

If you wish to check on us, please feel free to look at the registration data for the monaghan.co.uk domain, you will see that this was registered pre-Nominet (over 10 years ago).

This would be a custom offering (as are most of our customers), drop me a PM if you wish to discuss further.

monaghan said:
Any location ?

We can offer you this on either UK or USA cPanel.

If you wish to check on us, please feel free to look at the registration data for the monaghan.co.uk domain, you will see that this was registered pre-Nominet (over 10 years ago).

UK if available. How long have you been running a hosting company for and do you have a list of customers?

Please PM me with details of your offer.

Thanks.

We've running the hosting side of the business since 2002. The company's been running since the early 90's. I personally have been a Unix sysadmin since late 80's and have experience with Windows and Unix networks.

We don't publish our customer lists, however we deal mainly with local business hosting rather than mass cheap hosting. When comparing prices remember you'll be dealing with a VAT registered UK Limited company, not a here today gone tomorrow host.

PM on it's way

Hello,

We have been in business over 2 years. Please check our WHOIS records for proof of this. We can offer you the following custom shared hosting package:

• 10 GB Webspace
  • 10 GB Monthly Data Transfer
  • UNLIMITED POP3 Email Accounts
  • UNLIMITED FTP Accounts
  • UNLIMITED MySQL Databases
  • UNLIMITED Subdomains, Addon Domains & Parked Domains
  • Easy-to-use Hartserver Control Panel
  • Excellent support via email, our forums, instant messenger (MSN, Yahoo!, AIM & ICQ) and through our own PanicButton facility
  • Fast & secure UK-based network
  • FREE setup

This package costs £6.73 per month or £60.53 per year. Paying yearly works out at only £5.04 per month.

You can customise or order this package directly from http://www.hartserver.net/customhosting.php?webspace=10240&transfer=10&action=Calculate

You can also upgrade or downgrade this package's webspace and/or data transfer quotas should you need to in the future

Hello,

ProSystemHost can offer:

---------------------------------------------
- GOLD PLAN -
---------------------------------------------
+1000 MB of Disc Space ( 10 GB )
+250 GB of Bandwith
+Unlimited POP3 Email
+Unlimited Subdomains
+Unlimited MySQL Database
+Unlimited Auto Responders
+Unlimited Parked Domains
+Unlimited FTP Accounts
+Unlimited Addon Domains
+FrontPage Extension: Yes
+Custom Error Docs: Yes
+cPanel with Fantastico
+99% Up Time
+24/7 Customer Service

Normal monthly price: $10.50
Monthly 50% OFF Code: GOLD50OFFMONTH
50% OFF Monthly price: $5.25

Normal Yearly price: $105.00
Yearly 50% OFF Code: GOLD50OFFYEARLY
50% OFF Yearly price: $52.50
[ORDER HERE]

Good luck with your search

His site serves its purpose.
anyway:
ECSPortal.Com has been in the business a combined 6 yrs with ECSPortal standing since 2004 and a customer base more than 300. We will guarantee 24 hour ticket support and 8 hours a day live support. All of our servers are running with a 0.00 load almost full time.

We would like to extend our Minimal host offer to you:
5,000MB Disk Space
25,000MB Transfer

Unlimited Emails
1 Domain
PHP/MYSQL
DirectAdmin+Installatron (Fantastico Equivalent)
--------------
$1.95/month + Free Setup
Signup Here
Instant Activation on most orders.

Com Pro Plan

Our Com Pro Plan with 1 Month of FREE Hosting, Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $21.95/Mon ($19.95/Mon if paid by yearly) will suit you,

Disk Space - 10 GB
Bandwidth - 160 BG

Services - 24 x 7 Support (Trouble Ticket, Chat & Toll Free Phone), 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System.

Databases (Unlimited) - MySQL Databases, Database Users, phpMyAdmin

Server Features - FTP, MS FrontPage, Site Studio (Website Builder), Password Protected Files, Crontab Support, Server-Side Imagemap, Throttle Resource, PHP 4, Perl 5, CGI-BIN, Server Side Includes, Custom Error Pages, Custom MIME, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick, Website Backup Tool.

Check out our other features, 30 Easy Application Collection and Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $194.95 @ Com Pro Plan

If interested send PM

::: Reseller & VPS Hosting from NUMARIA.COM with EXCELLENT SUPPORT :::

Dear Stealth-Net,

We've been around for many years, with our new-is branding "numaria".

We can offer you a choice of packages, which you can also upgrade to later, including VPS servers. Starting you off at 10GB, we would recommend our RESELLER PLUS package. For higher speced hosting, please see our web site www.numaria.com for RESELLER PRO and our VPS Packages.
________________________________________________________________________________________

• Reseller Plus [Order Here]
    • £19.95 Monthly or £199.95 Yearly
    • 10GB Web Space
    • 100GB Bandwidth
    • cPanel with Unlimited Features (domains/email/FTP/MySQL)
    • 2 Dedicated IP addresses and Private Nameservers
________________________________________________________________________________________
Please browse our web site or contact our sales team if you have any questions about us or our products.

Thanks, Numaria

Hello Stealth-Net,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following shared hosting package (iiMaster) which you can also find at our site:

------------------------------------
iiMaster Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 10,000MB = 10GB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 110,000MB = 110GB
+ Price: $12.95/mo | PayPal and Credit Card payment method | Please PM me to get your account started!
+ INSTANT Account Setup!!
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ Been in business for 1 year and 3 months
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide Ticket system support via http://support.iipanel.net

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

Back