• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Company required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth-Net

Here's the minimum spec:

10gb+ Storage space
200gb+ Bandwidth/ Month
Free PHP (inc PhpMyAdmin), CGI MYSQL, PERL
Mysql Databases
POP3 Accounts
FTP Accounts
cPanel/ Fantastico

Hosting of archive files (.rar/.zip etc.)
Unrestricted download speeds from the site.
Guaranteed repsonse times to problems/questions.

The site will be used for the hosting of addons/mods & other for the gaming community.

Many Thanks

Stealth-Net, I can do your requirements at $50/month. Use discount code as fws when you are ordering (our SM1 package)

if you need any question about our services, drop us an email at sales@gate2vn.net
thanks

Infoxyris Hosting Solutions can do that at $35 monthly
with 15 gb space and 200 gb bandwidth and unlimited features
CPanel 10 and fantastico
+ Free Domain (Yearly pricing offer)
No file type and size restriction
99% uptime guaranteed
pm me or talk to me on msn at support@infoxyris.com

10 GB Fast Unix Disk Space
10 FTP Accounts
100 Pop3 Email Accounts
10 Sub-Domains
10 MySQL Databases
10 Mailing List
250 GB Quality Monthly Bandwidth

24 Hour Technical Support
99.9% Server Uptime
14 Day Money Back Guarantee
Over 4 Years Trading Experience

£19.99 / Month

If you are interested, please email helpdesk [at] intersq.com

Last edited:
Hi Stealth-Net, are the space/transfer fixed for you or would variations suit, and if so which one is the main consideration?

Hi Decker. In reality I suppose they are both flexible, in theory I may be able to drop to something like 6gb storage space & 100gb/month 'bandwidth'. But I wouldn't really want to drop below that probably.

That's the info really needed, the transfer being the major one I'll assume.

One of our standard plans at 3GB & 120 GB could go one of two ways, double account or just double space at a 30% increase in plan cost giving 6GB & 120GB @ £16.25/$30.55 per month.

The features matrix for that account is a basic
Subdomains - 100
Parked Domains - 100
Addon Domains - 100
MySQL Databases - 250
Postgresql Databases - 100
Email Accounts - 250
Mailing Lists - 50
Ftp Accounts - 50

Though with an expanded account this is flexible, so you could basically add 50% to each feature.

Other features you can see for yourself at http://ctrl-alt-deli.com/shared.php which includes CPanelPro, Fantastico Delux, APACHE::ASP & Tomcat JSP for a full suite of features.

The file types are okay, and our admins do check content so you will be okay as long as they stay in the legal side. Response times will vary dependant on workload and we are staffed for this 18 hours per day 365 days a year (I wont give the old 24/7/365 as simply we don't, simple again as the cost would push prices up).

There is also a file size limit in the hundred's of Mb's (but again if required it can be increased without issue) and no limit in transfer speed from your site.

Best Regards
Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com

Hello, Stealth Net. For the demands you require, a really low price (Under $20 is not possible unless the host is lying to you)

Our Lavish Plan 5GB Space (Upgrades to 10GB if needed) with 50 GB transfer is available for $25 monthly, if you were to use it for 10GB space it would only cost you $28 a month.... However, it's just best to stick with the lowest necessary and upgrade when you need to .

If you sign up within the week, before our promotional offer you can receive 50% off all plans for every monthly payment. This is only for new sign ups within the next week, so I urge you decide quickly. Obviously, at this rate we can't keep the promotional rates open to long for sign ups.

No setup fees, free domain transfer.

Check us out or contact me jon@generouswebhosting.com

Great Amazing Deal for You!

Hello Stealth-Net,

We Recommend the Following Package that prefectly fits your request!:

Custom: Magnetic Force Plan - $33.17 Monthly (20000 MB Space with 200000 MB Bandwidth)
cPanel Professional w/Fantastico - Supports Tons of Scripts/Modules!
Dual Xeon x4 with HT Processor w/ 100 MBIT Connection Speed
Unlimited FTP Accounts - Subdomains -Email accounts - Parked Domains
Unlimited MySQL databases - PostgreSQL databases - Add-On Domains
100% Free Setup and Money Back Guarentee w/ Instant Account Setup

--> Click here to view Full Details About the Plan!
(NOTE: Everying Exactly The Same, Except Parked Domain, Addon Domains, and Bandwidth. Those Deatils are Included in this Message.It's a Custom Plan, Obviously, its not on our site. You have to order through us. Choose one of following method below!)
-------> Click here to view our Testimonials/FeedBack

To Order Contact me:
-> RWH Services Staff - Sean
-MSN: admin3@roboticalworld.com
-AIM: roboticalrobot2
-YIM: roboticalcomputer
-E-mail: admin@roboticalworld.com

Last edited:
Stealth-Net said:
Here's the minimum spec:

10gb+ Storage space
200gb+ Bandwidth/ Month
Free PHP (inc PhpMyAdmin), CGI MYSQL, PERL
Mysql Databases
POP3 Accounts
FTP Accounts
cPanel/ Fantastico

Hosting of archive files (.rar/.zip etc.)
Unrestricted download speeds from the site.
Guaranteed repsonse times to problems/questions.

The site will be used for the hosting of addons/mods & other for the gaming community.

Many Thanks

lockhosting can host this for around $15 a month or $150 a year (2 months free). Email me if interested.

lockhosting said:
lockhosting can host this for around $15 a month or $150 a year (2 months free). Email me if interested.
A month has past, I'm sure the thread started found hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back