• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting for my gaming website

Snatch

Hey all,

I run this site www.pimpsplay.com and was looking for a server which may allow me to host this possibly.

Just looking for something with plenty of memory space, good amount of bandwith(may get more hits in the future so if possible to extend the space), PHP, MYSQL, Cpanel. I am hoping the server is really reliable, as i got a few server issues.

In return i can place possibly a button or link or both maybe on the site.

Thanks for the help.

I like your website, and i can give you 400/500mb hosting with 20gb bw.

BUT, i require google add's on all headers... they arent forced. I will give you the code.

Do you acept?

If yes, i can move your entire account from old server to a new server, if your older account have cpanel. Please contact ruicruz@forunsbb.com (e-mail/MSN) for more information.

SL

On webhosting tools, we live to give you a service and you give me profit.
´
If i will not win anything, i cant give you hosting.

It's your choise... you can put other add's on footer (compatible with google add's only).

SL

Can you please list these following things;

1) Space & Bandwidth
2) Primary Language Of Your Site
3) Content Of Your Site

And, you want it for all for free? Man, you're going to have to post or put up ads. for something like this.

You want free hosting and then you want to put your own google code on the site?

Why stop there....just ask for a free car or maybe a free house.

If you want to be realistic then I can host you but I will require banners.

Thanks.

Back