• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

hosting needed for many users

ddrmaster554

hello everyone, i'm a part of the community at radio.blog.club. radio.blog is a flash program that is a stand-alone player that lets you stream music on your website, blog, etc... i'm looking for a host that would provide hosting for people that want a radioblog because finding a host that will work for any amount of time is difficult. what i'm asking for isn't too demanding. perphaps 100mb tops for space, 3-4gb tops for bandwidth, and supports php. also, since multiple people would want a host, a site with a sign up form would be preferred since manually setting up accounts would be very tedious. the songs that would be used are in a .rbs format. they are converted .mp3's whose quality is greatly reduced for the sake of streaming. these songs are not meant for any other purpose except that of streaming, so you wouldnt be hosting a server full of mp3's that would be downloaded like crazy. i hope someone would be willing to help me/us out! any questions you guys have are welcome!

If you could put ads on the site itself, we would be glad to have you. Check out the link in my signature. The site isn't done yet, but the automated signup is fully functional.

Thanks,
Kyle Katarn
Host-Topia.com

Checkout: http://www.synced.org We can fit your needs!

Included with our Synced.org Package:
- 250 MB Space
- 4 MySQL Database
- 10GB Bandwidth
- 5 FTP Supports
- Fantastico which offers you the ability for One-Click installs of Forums, Shopping Cart systems, Web Blogs (like Blogger!), Image Galleries, CMS Web sites, Web Site templates, And so much more!
- PHP 5.x
- 99.5% Uptime!
- cPanel - Industry leading control software.
- 25 POP Email Accounts (up to 10 mailing lists)
- HTML - CGI - PHP - mySQL - PSQL - Custom Error pages
- NO File Size Limit
- Our Ads Must Be Provided ( http://ads.synced.org )
- Quality Support
- NO forum posts needed!

Back