• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting Needed For Social Networking Website

maisyqaz

Hello,

I want to host Social Networking Website just like that Orkut.com, Facebook.com & Myspacebook.com.

I will be having Friend Invitation Script which will be asking for Your Email Address & Password and it will trap all the lists of Address Book and send the Invitation.

I have a simple question?

Tomorrow you should not banned my account by saying you are doing spaming or sending Unsolicated Emails. I am not sending any emails. Its the user who send the email as it asks them to send while in the signup process. Day by day it will go on increasing as the user increases.

So, could you host it??

Also, I have a maximum budget of US$10

Hello,

I want to host Social Networking Website just like that Orkut.com, Facebook.com & Myspacebook.com.

I will be having Friend Invitation Script which will be asking for Your Email Address & Password and it will trap all the lists of Address Book and send the Invitation.

I have a simple question?

Tomorrow you should not banned my account by saying you are doing spaming or sending Unsolicated Emails. I am not sending any emails. Its the user who send the email as it asks them to send while in the signup process. Day by day it will go on increasing as the user increases.

So, could you host it??

Also, I have a maximum budget of US$10

It depends on how many emails are being sent from your account. If you start sending thousands of emails per hour, shared hosting would not be suitable for you. Shared hosting might work when you start but you need to plan out your course for expansion if you are serious about this.

Free Domain For Life | cPanel Hosting - 99.9% Uptime - 24/7 Support | HighLayer.com

Hello,

We would like to offer you our shared hosting services. Please note you are allowed to send a maximum of 500 emails per hour. You may host a Social Networking Website on our following plan:

** Receive A Free Domain Name For Life If Paid Quarterly/Semi-Annually/Annually/Biennially! **

Layer 01
•••••••••
Unlimited Domains & MySQL Databases

» RAID-10 Protected Storage: 5 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 50 GB
» Latest cPanel - Fantastico De Luxe - RVSiteBuilder Pro - FFmpeg Hosting - Daily Backups
» 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 24x7x365 support

Only $9.95/Month & Instant Setup!
Learn More l Order Now

Hello,

VicHost.Com would be happy to meet your needs.

Shared Corporate:
1 GB Disc Space
5 GB Monthly Premium Data Transfer
cPanel
Fantastico De Luxe
Softabulous
Unlimited Features
24/7 Ticket and E-mail Support
Live Chat Support
Instant Setup

$9.99 AUD
More Info | Direct Order

Any questions, feel free to contact us.

My question is very simple

Will you going to ban my accountby saying that you are doing spamming.

As I already told you that I am not doing any kind of spamming, its the user who is joining the website and asking to enter the email address and passwords so thatitcan send the invites.

NOW TELL ME, Tomorrow you should not banned me by saying that you are sending UNSOLICATED EMAILS or SPAMMING

Hello,

We will not disconnect or delete your account without consulting with you first. That is our Policy. If we receive complaints that you are Spamming, we will first investigate it and consult with you directly.

Regards,
Dan
VicHost.Com

Please take a look at below, We'll not suspend you if you're not doing anything illegal. You are allowed to send 150 Emails/hour.
Shared2 |
Compare All Pakages!

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 15-day money back Guaranteed.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and MoneyBookers.

Free Domain Names!

Get cpanel web hosting and a top level (.com, .org, .net, .info, .us, .name, .co.uk) domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, There will be no extra cost for domain names.

Free Site Transfers!
Do you want to transfer your entire web site with us, we'll transfer your site in minutes without any cost.

Sereverpoint.com can opffer you the following:
* 3.5 GBs of web space
* RAID protected web space
* 35 GBs of data transfer
* 350 reliable email addresses
* Anti-spam/virus protected email
* SSH, FTP, SFTP and SCP access
* CGI, PHP and MySQL
* Up to 5 domains/web sites!

Starting at $6.97/mo

Please feel free to contact me anytime

We can offer you following

5 GB Web Space
50 GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Host Unlimited Domains, Unlimited Sub domains, Unlimited Addon domains
PHP 5.2.10, MySQL 5, Zend Optimizer, Ioncube, GD library
Fantastico Deluxe & Rvskins
30days money back guarantee
100% uptime guarantee

Only for $6.95/month

For more details : http://www.occeanic.com/webhosting.html

And we will not ban your account if you will be sending legal emails and also if you need will increase we can offer you VPS upgrade without any downtime or hassle for your account.

Information
As an Advertising Representative of Snoork LLC, Snoork Hosting can offer you the following hosting service.

Snoork 3
9 GB Diskspace
90 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel Control Panel

$9.99 Monthly | More Info

Guarantees
30 Day Money Back
24/7 Support Center
99.9% Uptime Guaranteed

Sibername offers
http://www.sibername.com/en/canadianwebhosting/
# Free rvSiteBuilder
# Free WebSiteMatic SohoLaunch
# Free Joomla CMS
# Free Virtue Mart Shopping Cart for Joomla
# Free Premium Support
# $25 Google Adwords Coupon
# High Availability Servers
# 10 Spam & Virus Free Email Address
# 3 GB Web Space
# 10 GB Monthly Traffic
# Design and upload by Dreamweaver, FrontPage or any HTML Editor
# Ruby on The Rails
# Tomcat
# JSP
# Mod_perl
# Free Software

$5.75 per Month

Contact us anytime:
support[at]sibername.com

Ultimate plan
15GB Space
1TB Bandwidth

$8.00 1 Month
$24.00 3 Months
$48.00 6 Months
$96.00 1 Year
$192.00 2 Years

Click Here

use coupon "take50" and get 50% off for life.

and i see we fall under the $10.00 a month price you had and you can get it all for $4.00 a month.

Back