• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting request for link exchange site

I'm willing to host you if you agree to ads, I don't see why I or any other host should pay to have your host your site for free and profit from the Google ads you have under "Sponsored Links".

No sorry

I'm willing to host you if you agree to ads, I don't see why I or any other host should pay to have your host your site for free and profit from the Google ads you have under "Sponsored Links".

No Sorry.
I have google ads.

thanks
:beer:

Hallo

I'm willing to host your for two link backs to my sites

We currently host 100 smf boards at smfff.co.uk and have 99.9% uptime - oh and cpanel is included in the hosting package

Pm me if interested

So you're not willing to let the host run thier google ads, but instead you want to run your own?

That is soooooo RUDE.

I want only 100 MB Space and 20 Gb BW.
All other futures.

thanks

:wave:

Just one QUESTION, WHY i mean WHY any host give you free hosting when you are earning money and he paying for your hosting :confused4

Group up kid, all are here to learn and make a few $$ aswell :beer:

its ok

Just one QUESTION, WHY i mean WHY any host give you free hosting when you are earning money and he paying for your hosting :confused4

Group up kid, all are here to learn and make a few $$ aswell :beer:

Ok
but i can pay hosting fees.
when my earnings starts.

thanks

:beer:

To clarify, you're requesting free hosting, the only stipulations you should be stating are langauges and possibly environment, the service isnt up to you, it's up to providers to TELL YOU wether you should have to display thier ads.

No doubt someone will come along and give you an account just because they want thier server to be busy, but if you want an account that will last, then you should only request what you need, you do NOT need to pay for anything and so running your adsense codes should be out of the question.

Back