• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hosting request

Kevsin

* Support my domain (.org)
* 100MB - 1GB of Disk Space
* 5.0-20 GB of Monthly Bandwidth
* cPanel, AWSTATS
* MySQL
* PHP
* One mySQL database
* Own ads allowed
* No ads
* No forum posting is preferred.
* Stability (major)

Its a decent request, considering many plans current hosts are offering.
I have a very nice plan currently but without awstats its very hard to manage and I don't like external javascript stat programs.

Thanks

Alright thanks but I noticed you telling most people in your forum to stay active. I won't have too much time on the computer at home, which is why I didn't want post to host.

Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely consider it but I want to see what else others may offer

Alright thanks but I noticed you telling most people in your forum to stay active. I won't have too much time on the computer at home, which is why I didn't want post to host.

Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely consider it but I want to see what else others may offer

What I have offered you via PM (if you have read it properly) is a special one and doesnt require posting, you just need to register in the forum so you can read the hosting TOS and agreed to it then you get your hosting setup by me ASAP. But nevermind. Good luck in your search :wave:

Zac

Yeah I did read it, but I'd feel kinda bad to have a special plan compared to others. Although I really do like the offer. I just wanted to see if anyone else is offering anything. I'm planning to get a new domain for this site, and won't purchase it until I have the site completed, so I don't need it too urgently. A temporary site would be good for testing and whatnot though. Later on once the site is established, if you still have this offer up for me, I would be very grateful if you could post or pm me. If not, thank you for your generous offer, and good luck with future hosting.

Last edited:
Yeah I did read it, but I'd feel kinda bad to have a special plan compared to others. Although I really do like the offer. I just wanted to see if anyone else is offering anything. I'm planning to get a new domain for this site, and won't purchase it until I have the site completed, so I don't need it too urgently. A temporary site would be good for testing and whatnot though. Later on once the site is established, if you still have this offer up for me, I would be very grateful if you could post or pm me. If not, thank you for your generous offer, and good luck with future hosting.

Visit Fine Spot Network and see if you will like our webhosting policy.
http://finespot.net/english/index.php?topic=5.0

Our monthly attendance check.
http://finespot.net/english/index.php?board=24.0

We also offer free domains to our members.
http://finespot.net/english/index.php?board=5.0

I believe we can clear all the requirements and specs you mentioned above. It's up to you if you can meet our requirements in return.

Hi,

Please PM me if you would like a plan from us, all we would like is a "Hosted by TDD Host" on your website.

Have a great day.

I'm not a host, but one thing I can tell you is don't go with Synced hosting. I have a friend who told me what he went through with Synced Hosting , and all I can say is that if you have a site with original content (graphics, design, coding) keep it far far far away from Synced - they'll try to swipe your stuff.

Honest Hosting

GrumpyPotato.co.uk is completely free, for
250megs of space,
cpanel,
php,
perl,
cgi,
10 emails,
email forwarders,
preinstalled scripts,
3 MySQL databases,
Python, etc etc.
It has NO forced adverts,
Users can host files as large as they like (up to 250mb).
We accept ALL sites, and for every 10 hits/month a user gets, they get 1 extra megabye of space.
If you need it more BW is availiable (for no extra cost) same is true for space and MySQL databases, and emails.
Basically, you can have the bandwidth you need!

No forums posting, No adverts of any kind, honest hosting, free subdomain, name servers, one draw back it can take upto a day for your hostin account to be created.
http://www.GrumpyPotato.co.uk

Cheers,
MiKe

Back