• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HOT : FREE Reseller Hosting Offer. Limited USERS Cpanel/RvSkins/Fantastico

A1Owner

-=Host Commander=-
NLC
Hello,
I am seeking forum posters for www.justrandombull----.com/forums in exchange for any of the lite reseller plans you see on http://www.a1whs.com/literesellerhosting.php .

Replace ----- with s.h.i.t without the dots. Seems like its censored here.

Here is the breakdown if expect for each plan listed there:

Starter Reseller : Priced at $4 per monthAverage 25 Posts and 10 new threads. or 35 Posts total if not interested in creating new threads.

Personal Reseller: Priced 8$ per month Average 50 Posts and 5 new threads or 55 posts if not interested in creating new threads.

Basic Reseller : Priced $12 Per month
Average 75 Posts and 5 new threads or 80 posts if not interested in creating new threads.

Business Reseller Priced $22 Per month Average 110 Posts and 5 new threads or 115 posts if not interested in creating new threads.

You get to have the reseller hosting deals as long as you are active member and everymonth you fullfill your quota of posting. Its a great opportunity for those willing to start their hosting company (thats how i started anyways) . Remember you cannot use it for free webhosting or free file hosting or other free services, must be either for personal site or business related site. I Will not tolerate any abuse or sites running proxies or any site that breaks any of the TOS.

Register on forums and start posting if interested than pm Meatpopsicle on the forums for your desired plan, for which you will be posting.

Hosting comes with RvSite Builder, RvSkins, Fantastico and latest Cpanel Build.

Cheers

I'm interested too.
The posts, ¿i have to do it per month, per week, or only one time?

As long as you want the hosting for its like compensation for your posting instead of money with hosting.

@junaid Please click : http://www.a1whs.com/literesellerhosting.php Specs are mentioned right there.

@izwan00 i see you have joined already but i need to know what your goal is set at ?

By the way you must have your own domain, cause i will not be doing subdomain reseller hosting that just doesnt make any sense.

Cheers

Last edited:
I'm interested too. This a great offer,
can we upgrade anytime to anotherre plan when we get the posts needed

thanx

Last edited:
I'm interested too. This a great offer,
can we upgrade anytime to anotherre plan when we get the posts needed

thanx

Yup,
For now i think i will put ever new user on starter plan which can be upgraded after checking the posters posts (its not like its gotta be too good , after all forum is uncensored so anything goes). Upgrade is not an issue.

hello
i go there and i don't find any thing about reseller
all i find is compition
so is this offer is still ?? how long it will still???
thanks

This is a FWS offer only, there is no competition for reseller hosting. The conditions and rules are listed in my first post.

Cheers

Back