• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How long does it take to Wire Transfer in Paypal

Fahad_1

Hello,

I am using Paypal for receiving payments online, and by now I have reached a figure that I want to transfer to my bank account.

I havent added any credit card to my paypal account, so I have limits on my monthly earnings and spendings.

When I go to Withdraw page for withdrawing money, they ask me to provide my bank account details so that the money can be transferred as wire transfer.

Can any1 tel me, how long it wil take for the money to be available in my bank account after I provide with the bank details (not credit card) and send the money from paypal?

It will depend on what country you are in. They say 5 to 7 days for "overseas" members, but mine is usually processed in three working days :)

Ours is funny, always has been, we withdraw every Monday & Friday & it always goes into our company account on a wednesday.

Doesn't matter what day I start the transfer, it will always go in on a wednesday.

Mine always seemed to take 7 days. But my old bank was slow, for example they had to hold US checks for 3 weeks.
At my new one it takes them 5 days for the checks, so I suppose paypal would be faster as well.

Yeah.. those bastard banks, they probably hold them a few days so they can get some interest off of our money!

Back