• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How Much money can you make?

xzx

b&
b&
How much money do you think you can make just from having advertising on websites, 10,000 unique hits a day for instance, which companies?

Depends. Actually anime fan sites can make huge amounts selling dicount anime videos.

15000 unique hits is like 15 bux of popups and then you have banner ads and what not so his figure is correct. Its not ez halling 15000+ unique a day!

Yeah, it's $30 a day.

It's not a whole lot (I don't think) for how much traffic it is. And it's not easy to get that much.

30 a day!!! OH MY GOD! THATS 900 dollars a month!! You are making 5 figure income! HoLY SHIZZLE!! ::Gets to working on his site so he can get 15,000 a day and put ads on it::

I make like maybe 50 cents per day with 400 uniques per day, I need 15,000 unqiues/day!

Toefur can you please post the link to your website or if it's a problem then can you please PM me the URL? I would like to take a look at your website.

edit: I make around $0.75 - $1 with 300-400 uniques a day.

yes toefur, I want to visit your site too :classic2:
if you want to tell me the url, you can pm me....so you get 1 extra unique visitor :p

My page gets around 1000 uniques a day and i make shit. What company pays you that much dude?

btw, how about if u run a forum, get over 4,000 hits a day and page views.. :)

soo anyways of getting some cash out my forums?

hell the cash will actually pay some of the server costs :)

Originally posted by makk551
What you get normaly for one banner click?

That depends entirely on the company you choose. Can range from from .01 cent to .20 cents (maybe more, but would be in areas I wouldn't venture into :p)

Back